Short DescriptionGartner is seeking a Business Analyst who has strong written and verbal communication skills (questioning, listening, writing).
- Develop and deliver repeatable reports, analyses, and dashboards.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our CRM system and reporting portfolio
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary to identify trends.
- Understand corporate and business initiatives and provide key data analysis to internal stakeholders.
- Present â??state of the business' at operations reviews and team meetings
- Play a consultative role to managers and associates who interpret analytics by providing insights and recommendations tailored to their objectives.
- Provide written status updates and communications about changes
- Bachelor's Degree: proven project management experience and/or project management qualification.
- 3-4 year's business experience, preferably working in data analytics and visualization, business intelligence, or analytical consulting.
- Reporting/analytical experience (operational/financial) for an executive-level audience
- Gets things done - autonomous completer/finisher manages self and manages up
- Problem-solving â?? can decompose a problem into work that, if completed, solves the problem.
- Understanding of corporate systems, data models, and data assets.
- Demonstrated exceptional Excel skills (formulas, lookups, pivots, charting/presentation)
- Intermediate SQL skills to extract and aggregate datasets; DAX and M Query skills a plus; familiarity with Toad a plus
- Experience in building dashboards in PowerBI or equivalent.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (questioning, listening, writing).
- Builds strong and effective working relationships.