This Job has stopped accepting applications
| 1650 Views
Shopclues is seeking a Business Analyst who has a basic understanding of Market Research and Business sense to understand the context of results.
ShopClues hiring Business Analyst's
1. Basic understanding of Market Research and Business sense to understand the context of results.
2. Within our fast-paced, team-oriented environment, Business Analysts are responsible for Business ownership of specific functional areas. Such as performing competitive research and analysis.
3. Responsible for Category and Product Management
4. Online Catalog Creation using inbuilt tools.
5. Work as a Pricing Analyst for all products in the catalog.
6. Managing the process of Content Refining (Descriptions/price/images/ latest updates) as per requirements.
7. Website Analysis and maintain the best State of Catalog.
8. Inter Team Coordination
9. Communication /coordination with Merchants/Sellers (PAN India Basis)
10. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
11. Have a passion for improving business processes for merchants, along with confidence and willingness to defend ideas. Detail-oriented professional with strong creative problem-solving skills
ShopClues is an online marketplace owned by Clues Network Pvt. Ltd. It was established in July 2011 in Silicon Valley by Sanjay Sethi, Sandeep Aggarwal and Radhika Aggarwal. Based in Gurgaon, India, the company claims to have over 6 lakh merchants and 2.8 crore products on its platform, serving over 32,000 pincodes across the country.
Valued at USD 1.1 billion, ShopClues has Tiger Global, Helion Ventures, and Nexus Venture Partners as major investors.
ShopClues focuses on unstructured categories of home and kitchen, fashion, electronics and daily utility items. Across various categories, the company highly promotes local as well as regional brands. Around 70% of its Gross Merchandising Value (GMV) is received from Tier - II and Tier - III cities.
In June 2016, the online marketplace reached half a million sellers on its platform, claimed to be the highest in the Indian e-commerce industry. The employee strength as of 2017 is more than 11,000 people.