Short DescriptionGartner is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer who can Design, develop, test and support applications and services using Node.js, React, RDBMS, Elasticsearch and Serverless Framework.
- Deliver high quality, innovative, flexible, cost optimized and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures with databases, large scale data processing, APIs and intuitive user interfaces
- Support the production web applications that your team will build
- Perform hands-on development and provide thoughtful code reviews
- Collaborate with team members to continuously improve quality and productivity to achieve business results
- Design, develop, test and support applications and services using Node.js, React, RDBMS, Elasticsearch and Serverless Framework
- Partner with the business stakeholders, peers, IT groups and communicate effectively
- Conduct Proof of Concepts for testing business ideas
- Recommend ways to improve operational excellence, reliability, performance and security of applications
- Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience of which at least 2 years needs to be as Senior Engineer
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodology, techniques & standards.
- Strong understanding of software design concepts, patterns, tools and best practices.
- Must have full stack experience using Node.js, React, Oracle RDBMS, using Serverless framework and Elasticsearch.
- Experience supporting and debugging production web application environments
- Ability and willingness to work with remote teams
- Should have built and used a REST API
- Any experience using Ruby on Rails, GraphQL and D3 JS library is a plus
- Experience working with Unix based platform is a must
Sr. Software Engineer