Short DescriptionSage is hiring a Database Administrator who can provide suggestions for solutions pertaining to application and database performance.
- The person should be having an experience range of 7+ years. The SQL Server DBA will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical SQL Server RDBMS systems, to ensure the availability and consistent performance of our corporate applications. This is a "hands-on" position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and sustainment of the SQL
- Server Instances, ensuring its operational readiness (security, health, and performance), executing data loads, and performing data modeling in support of multiple development teams.
- The database support team supports an enterprise application suite at SAGE Publishing. Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively.
- Manage Sage SQL Server databases
- Configure and maintain Sage database servers and processes
- Monitor Sage system's health and performance
- Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability, and security
- Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real-time
- Provide suggestions for solutions pertaining to application and database performance
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with query tuning, SP Optimization, and schema refinement
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours
- MSSQL Database certifications a plus (good to have)