Short DescriptionNovartis is seeking an Analyst who can create and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs), quality checklists that will enable excellent quality outputs for all outputs within the function.
- Create and deliver below customer requirements as per agreed SLAs (timeliness, accuracy, quality, etc) and drive excellent customer service
- Brand and Portfolio Performance Tracking
- Strategic Support
- Brand and Market Assessments
- Customer Analytics
- Digital Analytics
- Deliver services through a structured project management approach with appropriate documentation and communication throughout the delivery of services
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs), quality checklists that will enable excellent quality outputs for all outputs within the function
- Develop and maintain knowledge repositories that captures qualitative and quantitative reports of brands, disease areas, macroeconomic trends of Novartis operating markets, etc
- Support team leaders in recruitment and on-boarding of new associates within the organization
- Active participation in various knowledge sharing sessions that enables growth and improves the quality of GCO Hyd deliverables across the function
- Comply with all internal functional operating procedures like time tracking, KPI tracking and reporting, and other internal systems and processes
- Comply with tall Novartis operating procedures as per legal / IT / HR requirements.
- Provide analytics support Novartis internal customers (CPOs & Regional marketing and sales teams) on various high complexity analytical reports.
- Facilitate data-enabled decision making for Novartis internal customers by providing and communicating qualitative and quantitative analytics.
- Support PLS business in building practice by involving in various initiatives like knowledge sharing, onboarding, and training support, support team leads in all business-related tasks/activities, building process documentation and knowledge repositories.
- Experience (3+ years) in business analytics in the scope of Managed markets in US pharma. Good experience on Payer commercial datasets, Payer data, Claims data.
- Understand the proposed Managed markets and competitive advantage that would differentiate the commercial success or failure of the drug.
- Should have an understanding of Pharmaceutical business including its regulatory environment
- Strong analytical thinking with a problem-solving approach
- Should have worked in an international company with exposure working in cross-cultural environment
- Should be customer service oriented
- Strong and proactive business results-focus, and proven ability to provide insights that increase productivity