Short DescriptionGartner is hiring a Software Engineer - Full Stack who has experience supporting and debugging production web application environments.
- Deliver high quality, innovative, flexible, cost-optimized and scalable technical solutions that meet business requirements
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures with databases, large scale data processing, APIs and intuitive user interfaces
- Support the production of web applications that your team will build
- Perform hands-on development and provide thoughtful code reviews
- Collaborate with team members to continuously improve quality and productivity to achieve business results
- Design, develop, test and support applications and services using Node.js, React, RDBMS, Elasticsearch and Serverless Framework
- Partner with the business stakeholders, peers, IT groups and communicate effectively
- Follow SCRUM Agile Development methodology
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering with 3+ years of relevant experience
- Must have full stack experience using Node.js, React, Oracle RDBMS, using Serverless framework and Elasticsearch.
- Experience supporting and debugging production web application environments
- Ability and willingness to work with remote teams
- Should have built and used a REST API
- Any experience using Ruby on Rails, GraphQL and D3 JS library is a plus
- Experience working with Unix based platform is a must
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture - Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation - Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact - Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
Software Engineer - Full Stack