- Lead a talented Software Engineering team to deliver innovative, high-quality products on a foundation of architectural and engineering excellence.
- Provide leadership and mentor in engineering best practices, including agile development methodologies, service architectures, and design patterns.
- Grow the team, by recruiting and retaining talent.
- Continuously improve team efficiency through technical growth, process, and tools.
- Results-oriented team leader who is accountable and drives execution.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience leading software development teams.
- Strong organizational planning and development, business judgment, and technical leadership
- Strong English communication skills, both spoken and written, are required
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous product development efforts and programs.
- Demonstrated drive and ability to achieve goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Experience with VMware technologies.
- Experience with interfacing with REST APIs.
- Experience with Test Driven Development or Behavior Driven Development.
- Experience in an Agile environment.
- Experience with DevOps technologies.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Experience with enterprise storage, including DellEMC specific technologies.
- Experience with vRealize Orchestrator.
Software Development Manager