This Job has stopped accepting applications
| 480 Views
Capgemini is looking for a Software Engineer who has excellent backend skills in creating SQL Data Objects.
1. Total 5 systems development and implementation experience on Data Warehousing projects with a minimum of 5 years of experience in SSIS STRONG experience with SSIS Hands-on experience on SSIS Scheduling tool experience Insurance domain knowledge is an added advantage
2. Strong technical expertise in SSIS and BO Excellent interpersonal written communication persuasive and presentation skills Experienced in performing stakeholder interviews requirements gathering and user research Experience in establishing Guidelines frameworks and best practices Development for SSIS Projects
3. Excellent backend skills in creating SQL Data Objects Strong background and knowledge of T SQL DML DDL Transactions Stored Procedures Triggers and Functions to facilitate efficient data manipulation and data consistency Proven ability in
4. Performance Tuning Query Optimization and running Database Ready to work as a team member Handle the client requests for impact analysis on current application design Coordinate with different groups from development team prospective Interact with them onsite
5. Coordinator understand ETL requirements Lead and guide offshore team Design complex ETL processes using SSIS Status reporting to stakeholders Act as a technical mentor for junior team members Act as a reviewer on Technical review panel and review design code created by other team members Ensure compliance with organization and project defined standards and processes
Senior Software Engineer
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.