- Should have strong experience in object-oriented programming, Java/J2EE applications, and advanced concepts.
- Develops algorithms, data and process models plans interfaces and writes interface control documents for use in the construction of solutions of moderate complexity.
- Strong knowledge of Hibernate, Spring Boot, Spring Profiles, REST API.
- Have experience in ALM tools (Git, TFS, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube).
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt quickly.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed mission-critical applications.
- Create & Own design and development artifacts as per best SDLC practices.
- Strong work ethic, communication skills & good time management
- Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as maintaining existing code.
- Good understanding of Relational database experience and demonstrated abilities in SQL and data modeling is required.
- Complete ability to manage all software configuration items, installation and cutover of the computing products within a given scope.
- Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team
- Working exposure with Agile (Scrum) and DevOps is a must.
- Experience in Aerospace domain.
- An eye for user-focused design and UI/UX.
Software Programmer Java