Short DescriptionCiti is looking for a Java Developer who has the ability to prioritize and manage schedules under tight, fixed deadlines.
- Core Java developer for Core Data Framework
- Bachelor‚??s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred.
- Experience in Core Java, multithreading, data structures, algorithms, Annotations, Generics
- Dependency Injection using Spring/Google Guice, AOP, Data/Java Bean validation, in-memory java object caching,
- NoSQL DB handling in java specifically MongoDB, XML and document handling in Java, Messaging JMS, ORM in Java (Hibernate/ iBatis etc), JSON ‚?? Formats and Parsers, Batch/Scheduling frameworks ( Spring Batch, Quartz ), Unit testing ‚?? Junit, mock/mockito.
- Expertise in design, development, performance tuning, troubleshooting, and deployment.
- Hands-on knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Familiar with standard SDLC and Agile processes, OOAD, UML, TDD, DDD.
- Experience in writing common services/libraries/toolkits that are used by other applications
- Experience in Micro Services, Containers such as Dockers, Cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud.
- Experience in Apache Spark is added advantage
- Any Experience in Python / Scala / any other programming language.
- Ability to prioritize and manage schedules under tight, fixed deadlines
- Ability to produce professional, technically-sound solutions.
- Strong writing, communication, time-management, decision-making, and basic task organization skills.