Short DescriptionUBER is looking for a Senior Data Analyst who has the ability to take initiative in a fast-moving environment and make self-guided decisions or take risks with incomplete information.
- You will serve as the subject matter expert and thought leader on analytics/data-driven solutions that mitigate the risk of financial losses while also maintaining positive user experience and enabling Uber to continue making big bold bets.
- Driving vision and execution as an important member of the Risk Analytics team.
- Prioritising key strategic initiatives based on impact through a data-driven approach.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across disciplines such as product, engineering, data science with a focus on the Risk/Fraud mitigation.
- Align functions on a shared vision, OKRs, KPIs, metrics, etc.
- 8+ years of data analytics/data science experience
- Risk/Fraud fighting experience a big bonus.
- Experience with Data Analytics/Data Science tech stack like SQL, Big Data Platform, R, Python.BS/MS or another quantitative field (advanced degrees are a plus), Risk/Fraud fighting experience a big bonus.
- Comfort with ambiguity and the ability to work in a self-guided manner. Ability to navigate through networks and create relationships with leadership and teams alike
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills with a bias toward action and a get things done attitude.
- Ability to take initiative in a fast-moving environment and make self-guided decisions or take risks with incomplete information.
- True passion for Uber's mission and the company's hybrid technology/operational nature. Hands-on, data-driven, and attentive to detail
Senior Data Analyst