Short DescriptionDell is hiring a Senior Analyst who can Analyze online customer behavior and online business performance, designing and developing new and innovative analytics methods.
- Analyze online customer behavior and online business performance, designing and developing new and innovative analytics methods.
- Architect analytic solutions that tackle specific business problems, while considering end implementation and adoption.
- Utilize Omniture data to identify URL / page level improvements with high revenue potential. You will be responsible for program managing the work with the relevant Engineering / Regional Online teams.
- Assess new feature launches and provide optimization recommendations.
- Provide actionable recommendations on how to optimize the online commerce business.
- Define and manage an analytics roadmap.
- Execute online analytics and provide bi-weekly progress updates.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Business with 3+ years experience; or Master's degree with 3+ years relevant experience.
- 3+ years of relevant experience with at least 2+ years providing highly-actionable analytical insights.
- Expertise in e-commerce analytics tools including SiteCatalyst, Discover, and Insights.
- Expertise with Hadoop and SQL.
- Experience with Tableau and Power BI.
- Experience with Python and R.
- Hands-on analytics capabilities, expertise in analytical problem-solving techniques and frameworks and the ability to deal with large volumes of data.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to convey analytic insights effectively to both IT and business audiences.
- Strong teamwork, business acumen, and customer advocacy skills.
- Understanding of Sales and Channel processes (pre-purchase, purchase path, post purchase) is a plus.
- Experience working within global teams.
- Experience with statistical tools like SAS, Statistica, and/or JMP.
- Experience with large, high-volume web sites.
- Strong business and financial acumen.