Short DescriptionGracenote is looking for a DotNet Developer who has Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns, distributed systems, and relational database concepts.
- Understanding the company's key business objectives, evolving technology strategy and architecting enterprise-wide solutions.
- Contribute to the development and evolution of the portfolio of reference architectural strategy including development models, frameworks, reusable assets, design strategy (e.g. management, integration, and optimization), and apply to ongoing projects and initiatives.
- Endeavors to minimize component complexity in the design and deployment of enterprise technology architecture through standards-based product(s) selection and implementation.
- Participate in the Architecture Review Board, providing technical guidance and design review/validation to strategic projects.
- Keeps abreast f technological changes and advancements; identifies opportunities to apply technology for competitive advantage.
- Mentors technology team members on the capabilities and application of emerging technologies.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, design patterns, distributed systems, and relational database concepts.
- Technical expertise and extensive experience with Microsoft technology stack including C# / VB.NET / ASP.NET, WCF, MVC, SQL Server 2014/2012, VSS / TFS, Design Patterns, Entity Framework, etc. and ability to research and apply newer .NET technology towards the development of large scale systems.
- Experience in the latest client-side technologies like Angular JS, Bootstrap JS, etc.
- Strong understanding of RDBMS (primarily SQL Server) concepts, inner workings, and SQL development.
- Ability t work on all facets of building a highly scalable, resilient, secure, stable & high performing solution.
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with Agile project methodologies.
At its core, Gracenote helps connect people with the digital entertainment they love. We do this by offering the largest database for music, sports, movies and TV shows, and creating best in class services and technologies, all on a highly scalable platform.
Gracenote was acquired by Nielsen in 2017 and now has 1,800 employees working in more than 25 locations around the world including Los Angeles, Queensbury, Sao Paulo, Amsterdam, Munich, Mumbai, Sydney, Seoul and Tokyo. Our worldwide headquarters are in Emeryville, Calif. For more information, visit www.gracenote.com.