Short DescriptionOneDirect is hiring a Software Development Engineer who can collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Design and build applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Write clean, maintainable code while rapidly iterating and shipping
- Participate in all phases of development, from design to implementation, unit testing, and release.
- Mentor & lead the team
- Strong knowledge of Core Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Kafka, Elastic Search, RabbitMQ, Cassandra
- Knowledge of Linux, Haproxy, Nginx, Jenkins, Docker, Kong
- Should have experience in managing and mentoring a team.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems.
- Worked in an environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
- Excellent coding skills â?? should be able to convert the design into code fluently Good skills to write unit & integration tests with reasonable coverage of code & interfaces - TDD is a plus
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large & complex business flows and dealing with a huge amount of data. Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
Software Development Engineer