Short DescriptionSAP is seeking a UI Developer who has a Strong knowledge of web development technologies like UI5, HTML 5, CSS, etc.
- We are looking for a colleague who would be responsible for providing technical leadership within the team
- Ability to collaborate and work with teams spread across geographies.
- Build an end-to-end understanding of features across various components
- Shape and define the architecture of the product by working with other developers, architects, and product owner
- Identify opportunities for reuse of architecture concepts or software parts and cross-team synergies
- Evaluate architecture risks and estimates effort for features or backlog item
- Show initiative and drives topics to resolution in a high level of quality, reliability, and efficiency
- Ability to understand and master new technologies quickly.
- Working closely with Product Owners, Architects, and other stakeholders
- Adhere to practices and processes followed in the team
- UI Frameworks : React, Aurelia, Vue, Angular, SAPUI5, etc.
- UI building experience is a must.
- CI/CD using Jenkins/Travis, grunt/gulp/webpack
- SAP HANA
- Good analytical skills.
- Basic Java would be added advantage.
- 8+ years of overall software development experience
- Strong technical background and competencies, and a track record of individual technical accomplishments
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies
- Strong communication, organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and sharp attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of web development technologies like UI5, HTML 5, CSS, etc.
- Experience of cloud-based application development is an advantage
- Expert in building UI.
- Good Knowledge of SQL
- Node.js experience preferred