Short DescriptionABB is hiring a Senior Project Engineer who has knowledge in application programming & HMI development/ modifications for PLC/ DCS systems.
- You as a Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for following
- Logic understanding through function description & I/O list preparation.
- Software Development & Simulation Testing & FAT
- Delivery of project within the agreed schedule, material checking at a site using packing list, Hardware checking (Panels, Computer peripherals, etc.).
- Inspection/ Supervision of Power, Control, Screened, Communication & special cable laying.
- Establishing and troubleshooting Profibus, Ethernet, Modbus and FO networks as per the system architecture.
- Testing /Simulation of developed software along with the customer.
- Fine-tuning and modification/troubleshooting of logics as per customer requirements.
- Living ABBâ??s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Minimum B. Tech / B.E/ Diploma from a reputed University with First Class in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation engineering.
- 8-12 years of relevant work experience in automation solutions by similar suppliers in Minerals &/or Pulp & Paper &/or Metals industry.
- Knowledge of DCS/ PLC HW/SW components.
- Knowledge of IT/ Network/ Peripherals like UPS, Printer, PCâ??s, Server components of DCS system.
- Knowledge in application programming & HMI development/ modifications for PLC/ DCS systems.
- Knowledge of different communication protocols used in automation.
- Knowledge of below systems is added advantage -
- ABB automation systems like 800xA, Freelance, compact products.
- Experience of engineering/ commissioning/ troubleshooting/ servicing automation & drive systems preferably in hot metal rolling or profile mill applications.
Senior Project Engineer