Short DescriptionMcAfee is seeking a Software Engineer-Architect who is expertise in one or more Cloud-based storage and DB technologies Postgres, MySQL, MS SQL, Aurora, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, Redis, S3.
- Software Engineers in our group perform several of the below activities:
- Design and Develop cloud services and architectural components of our platform by collaborating within and across product engineering groups to enhance the platform capabilities and deliver end to end solution.
- Research and stay up to date on various cutting-edge enterprise cloud technologies and be able to select appropriate ones based on evaluation and rapid prototype development
- Design, build, quality, maintenance, and production support of RESTful APIs
- Design and implement our CI/CD container-based deployment pipeline from source to live production
- Conduct code inspections/analysis, peer code reviews, and automated testing to find and resolve issues prior to code check-in
- Debug and promptly resolve beta and live cloud ops or field escalation issues from internal and external customers
- Work in a fast-paced agile team and take/influence decisions that swiftly drive open technical topics to a closure.
- Continually improve and mature our engineering software development processes sprint over sprint and release over release
- Provide technical mentoring to other engineering members to build a high performing and inclusive team of talented individuals that learns and grows together.
- Engineers in our team have an opportunity to deep dive across the entire development cycle from concept to delivery within our platform group and also our partner engineering product teams.
- 4-8 years of software development in .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET with some of the experience in building and maintaining scalable and reliable enterprise applications delivered from Cloud.
- Extensive Hands-on experience in C# is a must
- Deep knowledge in XML, LINQ, Multithreading, Asynchronous, Parallel Programming
- Some experience in building C/C++ applications
- Expertise in one or more Cloud-based storage and DB technologies Postgres, MySQL, MS SQL, Aurora, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, Redis, S3
- Working knowledge of public cloud platform technologies and services in AWS or Azure
- Should have strong debugging experience and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience working in a truly agile development environment and maturity with development processes such as fully automated unit and system integration testing, static/dynamic analysis, and secure coding practices