Short DescriptionApple is looking for a Data Analyst, Google Pay who has experience with one or more coding and/or scripting languages; Python, R, SQL, STATA, or MATLAB.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of work experience with databases, SQL coding across standard commercial databases (e.g., Teradata, MySQL), and statistics tools (e.g., R, MATLAB, Python).
- 5 years of experience with quantitative analysis/modeling (e.g. scenario-based, sensitivity analyses, statistical techniques) and reporting.
- Experience with one or more coding and/or scripting languages; Python, R, SQL, STATA, or MATLAB.
- Experience working as a business analyst/quantitative analyst in e-commerce or payments, and/or Financial Services.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment, leadership skills, and ability to communicate with senior management.
- Bias towards action and detail-oriented, with the ability to self-direct work in an unstructured environment.
- Excellent partnership and collaboration skills with product and cross-functions.
Data Analyst, Google Pay