Short DescriptionBoeing is seeking a Programmer Analyst who has exposure to working with Microsoft.Net teams(C#, MVC, ASP.Net and Web API.
- 5+ years experience in developing/supporting Oracle E-business Suite for Manufacturing/Maintenance/ Procurement/ Warehouse/Stores operations/Projects.
- Creative use of industry-standard tools to aid in the diagnostic process.
- Detailed Functional and technical knowledge of Oracle Supply Chain Application Suites - Oracle E-Business Suite.
- 5+ years implementation, support, consulting or development experience (or equivalent) in enterprise business application.
- Strong hands-on experience in PL / SQL scripts, Performance Tuning, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms and Workflow, BI Publisher / XML Reports.
- Hands-On experience on Middleware Integration web apps
- Exceptional diagnostic and troubleshooting ability and skilled in using industry-standard tools and techniques.
- Extensive experience in monitoring, tuning and/or changing complex applications to optimize the product to perform to customer expectations.
- Extensive experience with one or many aspects of Enterprise Business Application (Product knowledge, Log reading, Troubleshooting techniques, etc).
- Knowledge of database configuration, Database server configuration, Web Server optimization, SQL tuning and so on.
- Must have complete knowledge of software architecture and design methodologies. Ability to synthesize software architectures and designs that meet requirements, characteristics, and constraints.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the concepts and processes of managing a software system throughout the SDLC. Ability to participate in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Agile Methodologies (eg. Scrum, Kanban)
- Must be an expert in implementing Unit Testing and mentoring in writing Unit Test cases using tools.
- Must Demonstrate experience in managing end to end development and implementation including the deployment of high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed mission-critical applications (large scale web applications/enterprise applications/middleware applications).
- Experience in Aerospace domain.
- Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture(SOA), Web API, SOAP Services
- Exposure to working with Microsoft.Net teams(C#, MVC, ASP.Net and Web API)
- Experience in implementation of First Time Right (FTR) to maintain good quality