Short DescriptionNutanix is looking for a Software Engineer who can build your software with clean interfaces and APIs with other components and strive to launch them as a set of micro-services.
- Design and develop micro-services in Nutanix's hybrid cloud offering and platform (Xi)
- Scale your software to simplify infrastructure provisioning, tenant onboarding with single clicks.
- Build your software with clean interfaces and APIs with other components and strive to launch them as a set of micro-services
- Developed hosted micro-services with distributed design principles in a scalable multi-threaded, multi-tenant environment
- Closely research and monitor developments in open source software communities in the distributed cluster management areas
- Interact with other teams across the system software stack, operations team to clearly communicate and express your requirements and design
- Excellent design and coding skills in any one of C/C++, Go, Python
- Experience in developing, deploying and scaling hosted applications combined with a DevOps model (CI/CD)
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can-do attitude while solving difficult problems spanning across multiple teams
- Comfortable working with Restful intent-driven APIs
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving agile environment
- Bachelor's and Master's (Preferred) in Computer Science
- 5-7+ years of industry experience or equivalent research experience