Short DescriptionAmerican Express is seeking a Business Analyst who can lead Coding Algorithm development in partnership with MIS.
- Lead Coding Algorithm development in partnership with MIS.
- Lead Process wise exceptions monitoring research and remediation tracking
- Lead NLP algorithm development for key use cases from a regulatory. perspective by consultants - provide inputs on fine-tuning the model's basic business understanding.
- Research on coding refinements for exceptions to make existing coding logic algorithms sharper.
- Coding Logic and Coding Algorithm / Flow chart development.
- Update leadership on the key deliverables from the exceptions reporting perspective.
- Take end to end ownership of the Automation projects and initiatives.
- Provide reporting inputs to the team basis tableau design/changes etc.
- Structured thinking
- Problem solving
- Technical understanding
- Operations SME
- Project Management
- Advanced Excel
- Set the Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others with You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It the Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage‚??‚??