Short DescriptionMobiKwik is hiring a Manager-Lead Engineer who has the Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Architect, Design and Develop large scale systems, highly available, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant
- systems with minimal guidance for one of the world's fastest-growing payments company.
- Periodically explore latest technologies (esp Open Source) and prototype sub-systems
- Lead, mentor and manage deliverables of a team of a talented and highly motivated team of developers.
- Partner with the product management team to define and execute the feature roadmap
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (DevOps, QA, Design, etc.) on planning and execution
- Manage stakeholder communication proactively. Everything related to deliverables, risks, changes and
- dependencies by providing technology leadership to the team and foster engineering excellence
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross-functional teams in a global environment
- 6+ years of experience in software development
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications on Java for
- large scale applications
- Passion to learn new things, solve challenging problems with the ability to Get Stuff done
- Good knowledge of Linux & proficient in OOP, SQL, Design Patterns, Data modeling, and NoSQL databases
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Well versed with Agile methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services
- Experience troubleshooting server performance memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Excellent understanding of interactive application development paradigm, memory management,
- performance/resource optimizations, database interactions, network programming, concurrency and
- multithreading, fault tolerance, monitoring, security and operability of systems
- Ability to plan, prioritize, estimate and execute releases with a good degree of predictability
- Ability to scope, review and refine user stories for technical completeness and to alleviate dependency