The project involves developing tools and applications that help customers migrate their on-premise EBS applications to the cloud and also to manage the application life cycle in the cloud. The project touches upon the entire life cycle of any product in the cloud, right from provisioning, administering, handling security, back-up, etc. in the cloud using tools and applications that automate all the above processes.
Good knowledge of process automation particularly in the cloud is preferred. Experience in cloud security, API based cloud administration, etc. will help. Oracle EBS and database experience will be a big plus.
- 7 years of software development experience
- Good programming skills in any programming language
- Expertise in any scripting (Unix Shell scripting/Perl/Ruby/Python)
- Experience in Shell, Powershell programming
- Excellent experience in developing in Linux/Unix environment
Optional/Added advantage :
- Familiar with cloud technologies and DevOps tools (Chef/Puppet/Ansible)
- Experience in Automation skills
- Experience in Cloud Security domain
- Experience in Cloud Network domain
- Experience in RDBMS, MySQL, Java, NodeJS, OJET programming skills
- Experience in Oracle EBusiness Suite
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks, etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.