Short DescriptionMicrosoft is looking for a Software engineer who can Analyze events and telemetry from multiple sources using appropriate tools to deliver insights which will help detect attacks.
- Brainstorm and identify threats to Azure and line of business applications in discussion with various teams.
- Design, develop, and deploy solutions which help in monitoring identified threats and attacks.
- Analyze events and telemetry from multiple sources using appropriate tools to deliver insights which will help detect attacks.
- Develop the capability to alert relevant teams of potential attacks promptly and provide a mechanism to analyze the incident.
- Partner with product groups to leverage first-party security solutions and contribute to its development.
- Good development experience using Azure IAAS/PAAS resources and services.
- Good exposure to ADO, Git and modern engineering practices like Agile.
- Good development experience using data query, analytics, visualization technologies such as SQL, Kusto, ADL, PowerBI, etc. Ability to create insights from large quantities of data using these technologies.
- Good experience using Microsoft technology stack and/or other languages (.NET framework, ASP.NET, C#, PowerShell, etc.).
- Good understanding of information security concepts would be an advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.