Short DescriptionProcter and Gamble is seeking a Data Scientist who has Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams.
- We are one of the most advanced Data Science teams in the industry. We develop advanced mathematical models, analytics, and algorithms while applying Operations Research techniques.
- Do you have a passion for technology and desire to learn and grow continuously? With us, your career will build your Data Science and Analytics skills, develop your ability to influence, think strategically and provide you a breadth of experience. Whether you do Analytics for Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain.
- Passionate about Analytics: the ability to mine terabytes of data, develop models and algorithms to derive actionable insights, and then translate those insights into business is essential in our work. In this role, you will provide consulting services to P&G business units in Europe, India, Middle East, and Africa. We use mathematical modeling, decision analysis and simulation to provide business insights to various aspects of the supply network (supply chain design, inventory modeling, capacity analysis, distribution flow and purchasing analytics). You will get to know a wide variety of supply chains and influence multi-million dollar decisions. You will act as a primary evangelist for the power of technology, data, and predictive and prescriptive analysis.
- Effective communicators, self-motivated and able to drive insights into actions that improve business results. Interpersonal and communication skills are needed to thrive in a multifunctional leadership team. Your role is to communicate complex data or algorithms into simple conclusions that empower others to act based on the insights.
- A Masters in a quantitative degree- Statistics, Operation Research, Systems Engineering, Decisions Sciences, Computer Science, Applied Math, Economics
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Data Science, Analytics, or Operations Research
- Strong technical & analytical skills in R, SAS, SQL, optimization, simulation, predictive modeling, etc
- Proven success in leadership, problem-solving and priority setting
- have a passion to transform how decisions are made through ad hoc & scaled application of analytics
- have some experience in CPG (FMCG), supply chain, analytics or consulting
- can demonstrate success at deriving insight from data and effectively communicating those insights to drive action
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams
- Excellent communication skills
- You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
- Continuous mentorship - you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal pieces of training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment - employees are at the center, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.