Short DescriptionGracenote is seeking a Software Developer who can work closely with and under the direction of technical leads, business analysts, solution architects and the scrum master on the definition and planning of software projects.
- Development of bespoke software applications
- Work closely with and under the direction of technical leads, business analysts, solution architects and the scrum master on the definition and planning of software projects
- Work with the test team to ensure software quality
- Work within coding standards, quality, and timescales as directed by the solution architects and technical leads
- Take ownership of the quality of code you produce
- Provide peer code reviews and take steps to rectify issues and improve code quality
- Provide 2nd/3rd line support as and when required.
- Consult with internal and external customers as required
- Must be a BE/ B.Tech /ME/ M.Tech
- 2- 6 years of hands-on coding, development & designing experience
At its core, Gracenote helps connect people with the digital entertainment they love. We do this by offering the largest database for music, sports, movies and TV shows, and creating best in class services and technologies, all on a highly scalable platform.
Gracenote was acquired by Nielsen in 2017 and now has 1,800 employees working in more than 25 locations around the world including Los Angeles, Queensbury, Sao Paulo, Amsterdam, Munich, Mumbai, Sydney, Seoul and Tokyo. Our worldwide headquarters are in Emeryville, Calif. For more information, visit www.gracenote.com.