Short DescriptionApple is seeking a Software Engineer who can Develop products and self-service tools to enable the business to perform reporting and analytics.
- Data structures, algorithms, and Java-based systems (across JDK versions)
- Java-based service layer components and newer JVM-based languages such as Scala or Clojure
- Web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- UI design, development experience with at least one of Web, Desktop and Mobile platforms
- Data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Common frontend development and build tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Latest open source technologies Spring, Apache commons
- Concurrent Programming
- Newer specifications of EcmaScript, Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image
- Streaming solutions like Storm, Spark, Flink, Flume or similar
- Message queues like Kafka or Rabbit
- Databases like Postgres, Oracle, Teradata, Vertica
- Mobile application development preferably using iOS Swift
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Design and Development new generation web, desktop and mobile solutions for Data Analytics
- Responsible for end to end development of inhouse built BI platforms.
- Design for performance at every layer of the BI stack.
- Constantly monitor the health of GBI Tools and work across teams to resolve and improve.
- Utilize ETL, Service Layer and UI frameworks where possible.
- Translate complex business requirements to user-friendly solutions
- Develop products and self-service tools to enable the business to perform reporting and analytics
- Mentor and coach new members of the team and help to build a strong and cohesive engineering team