Short DescriptionGartner is hiring an Analyst, Database Engineering who has Hands-on experience Azure/ AWS.
- Provision and maintain a stable environment for the operation of the company's business applications using Oracle, Microsoft, and Open Source/Other database technology
- Meet SLAs for Database Systems Uptime & Database Systems Performance
- Facilitates development, implementation, maintenance and continuance of databases within the current infrastructure and on cloud
- Establishes and implements database policies, procedures, and standards, and ensures their conformance
- Studies and projects database resource requirements including personnel, software, equipment and facilities, and makes recommendations to management
- Works closely with other members of Application Development and Technical Operations teams to identify and implement continuous improvement, new or enhanced measurement reports, and effective problem resolution
- Will be working on a rotational shift and interacting with US-based customers.
- 1-3 yrs of domain experience
- SQL Server Architecture
- TSQL scripting
- SQL Server backup and recovery
- Managing Security in SQL Server
- Data synchronization tools Always On, Log shipping, Replication
- SQL Server Clustering
- Troubleshooting issues with SQL Server.
- Performance Tuning.
- SQL Server Monitoring
- SSIS/ SSRS/ SSAS
- Hands-on experience Azure/ AWS
- Operating system knowledge Windows (Unix is optional and good to have)
- Possess strong knowledge of the technical areas.
- Familiar with all IT functions
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the processes, procedures, and issues within their area.
- Able to resolve or facilitate the resolution of complex issues & demonstrates strong expertise in all the relevant Database Administration tasks.
- Is a key resource in the existing technologies along with other interrelated/adjacent systems and technologies.
- Works independently and provides guidance within the technical area, applying in-depth knowledge of multiple technologies, as appropriate and acting as a consultant to other professionals in IT
Analyst, Database Engineering