Short DescriptionGracenote is hiring a DevOps Engineer who is Fluent with AWS services, in particular, EC2, S3, RDS, ES, ELB, Redis.
- Continuous integration and delivery, pipelines, automated and non-disruptive deployments
- High availability, and elastically scalable systems
- Analytics infrastructure and logging pipelines
- Monitoring, anomaly detection and alerting
- Service discovery and self-healing systems
- Database replication and optimization
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Linux (Ubuntu preferred)
- Comprehensive understanding of TCP/IP, SSL/TLS networking and routing
- Fluent with AWS services, in particular, EC2, S3, RDS, ES, ELB, Redis
- Fluent with at least one scripting language
- CI/CD (Jenkins preferred), infrastructure and configuration as code
- Infrastructure automation management with IaaS tools like Terraform and configuration management tools like Chef
- Containers and container orchestration
- Service Discovery
- Experience managing physical datacenter
- Monitoring and alerting solutions and tools like Nagios, Icinga, Datadog, Graphite, Monit, Graphana, Collectd, Cloudwatch etc.
- Postgres, Cassandra, SQL, NoSQL
- Other cloud providers, like GCE or Azure
At its core, Gracenote helps connect people with the digital entertainment they love. We do this by offering the largest database for music, sports, movies and TV shows, and creating best in class services and technologies, all on a highly scalable platform.
Gracenote was acquired by Nielsen in 2017 and now has 1,800 employees working in more than 25 locations around the world including Los Angeles, Queensbury, Sao Paulo, Amsterdam, Munich, Mumbai, Sydney, Seoul and Tokyo. Our worldwide headquarters are in Emeryville, Calif. For more information, visit www.gracenote.com.