Short DescriptionNokia is looking for a Technical Specialist who can Identify and collaborate with knowledgeable internal resources to understand and resolve technical issues.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and suggest/perform corrective or preventative maintenance actions on problems reported by customers. Escalate to subsequent support level as needed. Use and provide appropriate CARES and outage documentation, contribute to/review upgrade guides and other procedural documentation.
- Act as "Outage Manager" by identifying the impact of the outage and changes made to the customer network. Ensure outage situations are documented per guidelines to meet contractual root cause analysis obligations.
- Provide pragmatic and effective recovery. Manage and communicate related risks.
- Provide appropriate follow-up to customers.
- Supply input to and use knowledge management tools. Proactively share knowledge. Ensure every trouble identified is adequately documented for tracking purposes and learning opportunities.
- Identify and collaborate with knowledgeable internal resources to understand and resolve technical issues.
- Interface with product business division (level 3/TEC Technical Expertise Center).
- Lead courageously
- Lead with authenticity
- Make it happen
- Mobilize teams and grow potential
- Communicate clearly and concisely
- Customer focus
- Decision making
- Managing execution
- Negotiating skills
- Verbal communication