In 2016, Verisk Analytics was 1 of only 14 companies named to Forbes Worlds Most Innovative Companies and Americas Best Large Employers lists. Our workplace culture also earned the Great Place to Work Certification. Thats only part of our story?
Verisk (Nasdaq:VRSK) is a leading data analytics company serving customers in insurance, financial services, and natural resources. We help customers make better decisions with greater precision, efficiency, and discipline. The Verisk family includes ISO, Wood Mackenzie, Verisk Maplecroft, Verisk Insurance Solutions, Xactware, AIR Worldwide, Argus, 3E Company, and AER.
Our customers include:
- the top 100 property/casualty insurers in the U.S. for the lines of services we offer
- the top 10 global reinsurers
- 8 of the top 10 global chemical manufacturers
- 8 of the top 10 global energy providers
- 28 of the top 30 credit card issuers in North America, the UK, and Australia
A few of our unique data assets:
- telematics data collected by the Verisk Data Exchange from 900,000 vehicles covering 3 billion+ trip miles
- 1.5 billion depersonalized credit and debit card accounts aggregated for financial institutions worldwide
- 3 million+ wells drilled by 90,000 different companies for upstream oil and gas exploration
- 1 billion+ claims in the ISO ClaimSearch fraud-fighting database
We are headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey, and operate in 27 countries. Our 6,000+ employees have built Verisk into a trusted global data powerhouse by contributing their expertise in statistical modeling, data science, actuarial science, chemistry, physics, engineering, economics, predictive analytics, and more.
We advance issues of global and national importance and support and volunteer in communities in which we work and live. Read more about our commitment to corporate social responsibility at http://www.verisk.com/csr, and follow us here on LinkedIn and on our Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and Google+ social media channels.