Short DescriptionMicron is looking for a Senior Engineer who has a Deep understanding and knowledge of verification methodologies, flows and quality metrics.
- An expert level with developing UVM-based SV test-benches.
- Highly experienced with defining block, sub-system and SOC top-level test plans.
- Relevant experience with one or more of PCIe, NVMe, NAND, DDR and CPU sub-systems.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of verification methodologies, flows and quality metrics.
- Great debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Great teammate with great interpersonal communication skills.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in SoC verification.
- Strong and relevant expertise with ASIC simulation tools and advanced verification methods.
- Expert level in verification languages such as UVM and System Verilog.
- Relevant experience with writing block-level and SoC test-plans.
- Education: B.S. in electrical engineering, computer science with extensive industry experience.