Short DescriptionVerifone is seeking a DevOps Engineer who has Strong knowledge of infrastructure automation tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible).
- Broad knowledge with change and configuration management practices in Linux-based environments
- Knowledge of orchestration tool (Kubernetes), Spinnaker or EKS
- Experience with automated deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure automation tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Strong knowledge of the container-based environment (Docker Containers)
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Working knowledge of collecting logs and integrating with security analysis tools Experience using DevOps and Automation tools to deploy, test, and support services in a CI/CD pipeline
- Strong knowledge and expertise in DevOps solution delivery and strategy
- Practical expertise in performance tuning and optimization, bottleneck problems analysis
- Solid troubleshooting skills on Containers
- Experience with source code repositories (Git)
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Grafana, Prometheus
- Candidates with extensive experience in production-grade deployments in AWS.
- Experience in Microservice application fabric, knowledge of single-page applications
- Highly familiar with AWS, Kubernetes, Spinnaker and DevOps CICD