Short DescriptionAmerican Express is looking for Programmer Analyst who has good knowledge of external analytical solutions and machine learning algorithms with an acumen to design capabilities architectures and platforms.
- Enhancing the platform with new features and to meet the modeling and analytical needs of the user group.
- Partnering with technologies team to deliver on the roadmap.
- Collaborating with modeling teams across geographies to identify opportunities to enhance & build big data capabilities for enabling new business strategies and fully leveraging our closed loop.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills, and ability to work with all levels.
- Good knowledge of external analytical solutions and machine learning algorithms with an acumen to design capabilities architectures and platforms
- Demonstrate a high degree of independence, able to propose innovative ideas and solutions to complex problems and help troubleshoot issues
- Good Exposure to Machine learning Algorithm, Python & Hive
- Great Communication and partner expectation management
- Strong knowledge of Big data enterprise architecture & integration with good exposure to data mining/analytical tools
- Past Experience:
- 2-3 yearsâ?? experience in working on Big data capabilities & good exposure to machine learning
- Good Knowledge of machine learning algorithms
- Ability to translate business needs into innovative technology and process solutions, with a proven ability to deliver global platforms that deliver a sustained competitive advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a tremendous will to win with the ability to work across cross-functional teams (Analytics, technologies, risk, operations, etc.)
Programmer Analyst- Big Data (Spark, Scala, Hive)