Short DescriptionLybrate is looking for a Business Analyst- Data Science who can Create processes and perform quality checks to ensure smooth functioning.
- The role involves working with cross-functional teams such as Technology, Product, and Revenue in a collaborative way.
- The candidate needs to define data requirements and study the impact of mapped products and take corrective action when required.
- Create processes and perform quality checks to ensure smooth functioning
- Liaising with the technology and product team to understand the nuances of business processes.
- Part of Growth Team, responsible for achieving daily/monthly growth
- Working with the Product team to do exploratory data analysis in order to identify avenues of growth and categories that can be worked upon.
- To actively participate in suggestions and recommendations to business to scale up or down the required supply.
- Creating analytics/ dashboards/ reports based on data from multiple databases on an ad-hoc basis as per business requirements.
- You will be responsible for mapping the daily execution numbers and checking the sanity of the system
- 1-5 years of experience in operations/quantitative analysis
- Engineering degree in Computer Science. MS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or another technical field.
- Well versed with the knowledge of excel, Python
- Familiar working with SQL queries
- Strong acumen with Data accuracy, analysis
- Comfortable with working in a cross-functional team.
- Strategic thinking
- High on learning- since the role requires understanding new systems and tools
- An opportunity to work on an exciting product
- An open set-up where you can try new things
- Market-premium salary plus lucrative stock options
- Flexible working hours and supportive team
- Generous perks and benefits
Business Analyst- Data Science