Roles and responsibilities
Do you believe Digital Assistants can change the way employees work in the enterprise?
Do you think you can make a difference in building worlds largest SaaS Digital Assistant and Insights?
Are you excited about complex AI/ML, Voice, Image, Text, Re-training use cases? If so you will enjoy working in the Chatbot & Digital Assistant team.
We are a newly formed group within Oracle working on solving some really hard problems in the areas of chatbots, mobile, cognitive services, analytics, and AR. We are like a start-up inside a large company with a big charter and a lot of creative freedom. We have assembled some of the smartest people in the industry and are growing this team.
As a developer in Oracle Digital Assistant team, you'll define how to use the latest technologies to identify and optimize the operational efficiency. You will be responsible for the infrastructure and reliability of PaaS services including chatbots, mobile, cognitive services, analytics, and AR. You will work with a team pushing the boundaries of scalable, self-healing, autonomous platform built on Kubernetes, Docker, Prometheus, and Grafana.
- BE/Mtech in Engineering.
- Must have a background in product development. Should have worked on all the phases of the product development cycle and not limited only to product maintenance activities.
- Must have good DB and OOAD with excellent debugging skills.
- Good to have Exposure to Micro Services architecture, Cloud native dev concepts including serverless/ cloud functions, experience in Dockers
- Must be familiar with Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and domains quickly.
- Excited about Machine Learning and AI
- Want to work on a highly saleable, performance-optimized infrastructure which elastically handles customer needs
- Innovate, Design, and implement features for Digital Assistant and Bots platform to handle heavy loads
- Analyze system failures and develop rapid response solutions to ensure such failures do not reoccur
- Work cross-functionally with product development, Product Management, Program Management, and Cloud Infra operations teams
- Fully understand our customer's service needs and ensure we meet these needs
No matter your role in our team, you will find yourself in an exciting and challenging environment where every person is empowered to show initiative, be outspoken, and be proactive and not reactive. Oracle is dedicated to the continual growth and development of its staff, striving constantly to strengthen our expertise as well as develop new skills. Our team is spread all around the world in four continents - we provide a full range of opportunities and challenges to apply your skills and grow your career in this new and exciting arena.