Short DescriptionDell is hiring a System Engineer who can Manage and work with both channel partners and key end customers.
- Technical solutions experience.
- Deliver quarterly sales targets
- Provide timely weekly business reports eg. funnel, forecast, activity report, etc
- Manage and work with both channel partners and key end customers,
- Required to analyze all prospective customers computing requirements and present a suitable solution(s) in order to meet customer requirements.
- Provide design and support of complex hardware and software solutions and/or modifies/maintains complex existing applications
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a relationship with the customer's key decision makers
- Provide consultation on industry wide technologies, including server and network hardware, Client/server applications, network operating systems and enterprise management applications.
- Lead the preparation of the technical solution needs for RFP(Request For Proposal)'s/Proposals.
- Desirable Requirements:
- Takes a lead role on the technial side as the TECHNICAL SALES LEADER to ensure that the Dell solutions are comprehensive, achieve customer goals, and provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Understand the Customer Account dynamics and build relationships at the right levels and ensure Dell meets the customer's on-going Enterprise needs.
- Mus have a thorough sales and ecosystem understanding of Enterprise Solutions that encompasses server, storage and enterprise software. EMC product competency is a plus
- The candidate must be able to work independently, with strong written and oral communication skills, competent consultative selling skills,
- and good time management skills. Field-based & high level technical selling experience is preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate a strong sense of business acumen and drive for enterprise sales closures.
- Candidate should have strong presentation skills and be able to participate and address in the industry forums / client meetings /seminars/workshops etc