Short DescriptionBookMyShow is hiring an Associate - Data Analyst who can Visualize and represent key performance indicators.
- Visualize and represent key performance indicators
- Prepare data required by writing workflows
- Apply the right statistical procedures and set up analysis best practices
- Comprehend business problem and narrate the analysis outcomes
- Provide excellence, open to new ideas and contribute to communities
- Collaborate with multiple groups and produce operational efficiency
- BS in Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Science OR MBA with specialization in Analytics
- 2+ Years of relevant work experience
- Exposure in the ecommerce industry is a plus
- Advanced proficiency in SQL & NoSQL
- Strong knowledge in SAS/SPSS/R/Python/Ruby & MS Excel
- Proficiency in Statistical procedures
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities
Associate - Data Analyst
The best in cinema often trace their roots to theatre. We at BookMyShow have had a long tradition in supporting the theatrical arts. By selling tickets for plays and stand-up acts, we have sought to bring culture closer to the masses. In the grand scheme of things, we feel that there is nothing like watching the curtain go and watching the show. After all, the show must go on...
We are cricket-crazy nation. So what better way to get sports to the masses, than to sell tickets for different sports on BookMyShow. From football and cricket to tennis and kabbadi to marathons and many more, we have been proud to support sports. We believe in the spirit of camaraderie and excellence.
We are special in the way we provide innovative e-ticketing products/solutions and superb customer service with ease to make our user's experience surprisingly simple, fast and pain free.