Short DescriptionDell is hiring an Analyst, Data Intelligence Engineer who can Analyze data privacy and confidentiality requirements, data retention requirements, data residency requirements, and data archival.
- Analyze operational and analytical data requirements by working with business and applications teams
- Identify and profile data quality and data curation methods for different data sources,
- Analyze data privacy and confidentiality requirements, data retention requirements, data residency requirements, and data archival
- Evangelize the use of data quality metrics and best practices from ingest to delivery
- Minimum 1-year experience in information management, data warehousing and analytics technologies.
- Minimum 1-year experience in Considerable knowledge with analysis, design, and development of data warehouses working with large data repositories and/or relational databases.
- Minimum 1-year experience in Considerable knowledge and experience working with business intelligence tools
- 1-year experience in Considerable knowledge and experience working in Oracle and UNIX environments
- 1 year demonstrated exceptional analytical skills as well as an ability to communicate and translate business needs into solutions
- 1 year Knowledge and experience working in SQL Server environments Desired
- 1-year experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) â?? Both Data Definition Language (DDL) and Data Manipulation Language (DML)
- Interpersonal and communication skills; excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Broad understanding of Data Warehouse design, build and implementation tasks.
- Developing ETL, Reporting, Data analysis in Teradata, Greenplum, Hadoop, and other data warehouse technologies/tools
- Technical understanding of Data Integration & ETL development, performance tuning and best practices (Informatica PowerCenter required up to 9.x, other tools a plus)
- Hands on experience in Data Architecture and dimensional modeling
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Unix scripting is desirable
- Control-M experience a plus
- Excellent Written & Communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, pro-active
Analyst, Data Intelligence Engineer