Short DescriptionHP Inc is hiring a Data Scientist who has the Ability to effectively communicate manufacturing plans, proposals, and results and negotiate options at management levels.
- Coordinates and leads the activities of internal and outsourced development and manufacturing partners in support of the worldwide manufacture of a product from new- product introduction through end of the lifecycle.
- Performs engineering analysis of defective product units or subassemblies; evaluates results of customer feedback and manufacturing, test, and quality assurance processes for the product.
- Communicates product and process issue analysis to product stakeholders; collaborates with management, internal, and outsourced manufacturing and development partners to recommend and implement changes to product or process to reduce defects, improve quality, and lower costs.
- Represents the product engineering team for all phases of larger and more- complex development and manufacturing projects.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Typically 4-6 years experience.
- Using engineering tools and software packages to test, design, and evaluate products and manufacturing processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Understanding of material properties and hardware and electrical component design and manufacture.
- Using empirical analysis, modeling and testing methodologies to validate product designs and specifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate manufacturing plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at management levels.