Short DescriptionAmerican Express is looking for a Business Analyst Prior experience in online commerce analytics/marketing.
- Devise, design & develop cutting edge, customized machine learning algorithms
- Leverage the power of closed loop through the Amex network to make offer targeting more intelligent and relevant
- Innovate with a focus on developing newer and better approaches using big data & machine learning solution
- Stay current in their field and up to date with the latest data science, machine learning, business statistics, algorithms and data mining practices
- Understand and have a passion for trends in digital marketing, social, location and mobile-based marketing efforts
- Build cutting edge and customized Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence algorithms to enhance modeling accuracy and efficiency
- Innovate modeling techniques and variable creation to solve business problems
- Support analytics across the lifecycle from pre-sales to attrition
- Knowledge and experience of statistical and analytical techniques is preferred. Competency in standard data mining and advanced deep learning techniques is also desirable e.g. Decision trees and Neural Networks
- Exposure to analysis/modeling of digital data is a plus.
- Practical coding experience with statistical analysis programming languages such as SQL, HIVE , Python and Pysprak. Knowledge/Exposure to Big data is again a plus.
- Prior experience in online commerce analytics/marketing is preferred.
- Bachelor's in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/ Engineering with relevant experience of 0-3 years
- Post Graduate in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/ Engineering/Management
- Data Science/Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
- Expertise in Coding, Algorithm
- Unsupervised and supervised techniques: Active learning, transfer learning, neural models, Decision trees, reinforcement learning, graphical models, Gaussian processes, Bayesian models, map Reduce techniques
- Analytics & Insights & Targeting
- R, Python, C, C++, Java, SAS, SQL
- Hive , Pyspark
- Advanced Statistical Techniques: Gini, Concordance, F-Score
- Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage