Short DescriptionAlstom is seeking a Technical Specialist who has a strong sense for collaboration and being a team player.
- Be part of refinement meet to gather and understand requirements, raise questions and close on requirements during the refinement meet.
- Be able to forecast gaps in requirement which may cause a delay in deliveries.
- Codes, write test cases, deploy.
- Upgrade frameworks when needed.
- Be part of various scrum events.
- Mentor juniors.
- Estimate the task.
- Demonstrate the work done in timely review meetings.
- Articulate issues beforehand and communicate.
- Maintain the continuous improvement cycle of the product.
- Manage the end to end life cycle of a solution
- Accountable for the following:
- End to end development
- On time Delivery
- A strong sense for collaboration and being a team player
- The structured thought process and articulation
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Analytical bent of mind and be willing to question the status quo
- Possess excellent soft skills.
- Sense of urgency, go-getter attitude
- Individual contributor and proactive.
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience in Java Development.
- Prior knowledge of Jspresso desired.
- Working experience in Groovy (mandatory).
- Well versed with Spring, Hibernate.
- Well versed with Docker and MySQL.
- Familiar with JIRA, Git, Nexus, Maven, and Jenkins.
- Accustomed with Tomcat server.
- Be able to convert requirement to implementation with little or no support (individual contributor).
- Be accustomed to Agile ‚?? Scrum methodologies.
- The self-motivated, quick learner is a must.
- Be fluent in English
A proponent of sustainable mobility, Alstom provides a complete range of systems, equipment and services in the railway sector. Alstom India is comprised of four businesses: Rolling stock & Components, Systems & Infrastructure, Transport Information Solutions and Train Life Services. With a full range of highly advanced products and solutions and a strong local footprint, it is well geared to participate in the upcoming rail transportation projects in India and South Asia, including high speed train projects.
Alstom is a leading supplier of train control systems for metros in India. In the past, under a transfer of technology agreement, Alstom provided rolling stock for India‚??s fastest trains - Shatabdi and Rajdhani ‚?? which include the Alstom-designed LHB coaches. Since then, Alstom has partnered in the development of several metros and has established a strong presence in India.
Our centres of excellence in engineering and manufacturing offer end-to-end solutions for local and global markets. With more than 1800 experienced professionals, we 'Make in India' for India and the world.