Short DescriptionApple is hiring for a Data Science Manager who is good in Developing and enhancing Merchandising Recommendations systems.
- Developing and enhancing Merchandising Recommendations systems
- Developing and augmenting Digital Search experience both within Web and Apple Store App
- Management of Data Science Infrastructure and processes to support and enable various business applications
- Software lifecycle development, measurement and testing of products
- Project planning and presentations
- Mentoring and growing the current team of ML Scientists and ML Engineers
- you are a seasoned Machine Learning Scientist with 10+ years of experience applying ML to real-world problems and crafting scalable and effective customer engagement platforms
- you have strong computer science fundamentals, debugging skills and knowledge of algorithms. You should be able to develop significant code bases and can integrate new libraries and frameworks into your work.
- Excellent foundation and demonstrable experience in recommendations, information retrieval algorithms and NLP
- excellent coding abilities in Python and SQL
- you should be able to prototype products for ideating and testing
- 5+ years of people and vendor management experience required
- be a self-starter, driven, accountable and a highly spirited teammate.
- have strong writing, data visualization, and social skills with the ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis, models and processes in a clear, precise, and actionable manner to senior leaders.
Data Science Manager