Short DescriptionErnst and Young is seeking a Software Data Analyst who has Experience with data collecting and normalization tools.
- Excellent communication, professional writing, and presentation skills
- Previous experience with Reporting & Analytics tools eg., PowerBI, Tableau
- Experience of software vendor contract assessment/review, extracting key terms and metrics
- Experience working with and processing very large volumes of data
- Some experience of Sam related process design, implementation, and/or optimization
- Results oriented: structured and organized as an individual with execution as a key orientation for driving results;
- Good technical understanding, including experience of key technology and related licensing concepts for vendors such as Oracle, Microsoft, VMWare etc.
- Experience in collecting reporting requirements and develop/maintain needed reports from SCCM data
- Experience with data collecting and normalization tools
- Excellent time management and organization skills with the ability to handle multiple ongoing projects simultaneously
- Work well with internal stakeholders to understand their needs
- Exceptional team player, with experience of remote working and international team environments
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged
- A team which values trust, community, and respect
- Clear evidence of success, and the resulting sense of personal fulfillment
- A good career development path within EY
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet some of the above criteria may be considered if they have relevant alternative experience.
Software Data Analyst