Short DescriptionGartner is looking for a Test Engineer who can Execute manual/automated scripts using automated tools during system, regression, acceptance, Gold test cycle.
- Execute functional testing along with an ability to identify opportunities for automation and create scripts in Java using Selenium
- Design, build and maintain effective test automation solutions which meet requirements and specifications. (Smoke, Functional, Regression, Performance, etc.)
- Automate and execute test cases using testing tools, scripting tools, and development tools (Selenium, Perfecto, Java)
- Prepare functional matrix for test areas assigned and perform a walkthrough with the appropriate project team members to ensure accurate and complete coverage of a designated area.
- Write effective manual or automated test scripts within the framework of approved testing tools (Selenium), using documented requirements and technical specifications provided by the project team
- Provide test status and raise issues and potential risks to Test Lead
- Execute manual/automated scripts using automated tools during system, regression, acceptance, Gold test cycle.
- Effectively document defects using automated defect tracking software.
- Prepare metrics to provide test status and effectively communicate issues and potential risks to project schedule.to the test lead.
- B. S. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related disciplines
- 2-3 years of software test experience
- 1-2 years of automated test experience in Selenium with Java
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient in the use of automated tools used to support testing (e.g. test management, automated testing, defect tracking, etc.)
- Enthusiastic about learning new techniques, strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Good judgment, prompt decision-making ability, responsibility, and accountability
- Commitment to teamwork
- Excellent communication, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge the status quo
- Exposure to industry-leading training and development
- Performance-based recognition and rewards