P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world's largest consumer goods company and home to iconic trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation, and citizenship.
The insight, innovation, and passion of hardworking teams have helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
1.Delivery of Smart Platform Projects:
- Manage the funding and delivery of Smart Platform Projects.
- Work closely with the Platform team, PCIS team, and Ecosystem to develop solutions for Dry Laundry manufacturing.
- Identify industry partners, and new vendors to build a vendor database for IOT solutions.
2. Develop & Deliver of Data Science Project Master Plan:
- Develop a master plan of data science projects for dry laundry.
- Deliver Data science projects focusing on visualization, analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
- Drive development and adoption of new big data-based tools.
3. Build F&HC Data Science Ecosystem
Leverage F&HC Data Science ecosystem to bring in x-platform technologies, projects.
Build capability in F&HC engineering organization on Data Science.
Educational Qualifications: Engineering Graduate with areas of study: Applied Statistics, Controls & Instrumentation, Computer Science.
Function Knowledge of Dry Laundry Manufacturing [Making / Packing / Shipping]
Leadership: Demonstrate courageous leadership
Strong Communication Skills: Candidate must have strong communication skills to build awareness of data science technology, and value to Dry Laundry.
People skills: Communication; Collaboration; Influence and Negotiation; Prioritization
Technical Skills preferred:
- Proficient with Python including Pandas, NumPy and Scikit-learn
- Open Source Timeseries Databases, SQL, No SQL Databases
- Machine Vision/ Image analytics and data management.
- Very good understanding of explainable AI.
- Cloud technologies (AWS or MS Azure), end to end execution.
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal pieces of training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and supportive work environment employees are at the center, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.