Short DescriptionFeedzai is seeking a Manager of Data Science who can Contribute to the team knowledge by keeping up with the state-of-the-art in machine learning applied to our domains.
- Provide guidance to our Product and Research teams based on insights and models developed for individual clients
- Own the data science relationship with the client for up to 2 client projects
- Effectively understand business objectives and communicating data science insights and progress to a non-technical audience
- Implement Feedzai's machine learning algorithm into our clientâ??s data feeds
- Contribute to the team knowledge by keeping up with the state-of-the-art in machine learning applied to our domains
- Build out and manage the new employee experience on this team
- Conduct the performance management process for this team
- You have a Ph.D., in CS, Physics, Engineering, Stats, or similar technical discipline
- You have experience with a range of statistical and machine learning techniques, ideally via open source libraries and proprietary models.
- You have experience managing teams
- You can code proficiently in R/Python and an object-oriented language
- You have experience with big data platforms such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Hive, and Pig
- You are comfortable presenting to non-technical customers.
- Experience with building models for fraudulent financial transactions is highly valued
Manager of Data Science