Short DescriptionGartner is seeking a Software Engineer who can Designs simple applications/integrations and presents a design to application leads for review.
- Provides daily operational support for production systems including providing on-call support
- In conjunction with IT/technical teams and third parties, you will build and support all integrations in and out Workday System.
- You'll Investigate and manage integration support issues across the data flows, upstream/ downstream Workday through to resolution.
- Performs coding and/or configuration to meet documented needs, utilizing standard procedures and techniques.
- Designs simple applications/integrations and presents a design to application leads for review
- Demonstrates familiarity and strong working knowledge of the relevant programming languages and tools for the application area.
- Demonstrates understanding of application development methods, including agile and waterfall, as well as the fundamentals of requirement specifications, design, coding and testing of business applications systems
- Has a strong working understanding of installed systems, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve many problems on the existing systems supported
- Tests, implements, documents, and maintains system components based on specifications. Also modifies, tests and troubleshoots existing tools and utilities.
- Develops a basic understanding of the industry and the products and services of the company
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of Experience in HR Applications like Workday, SAP, SuccessFactors, Oracle EBS.
- 1 year of experience in Workday HR, Designing, building, and testing Workday HCM integrations to third-party vendors including payroll and benefits providers.
- Experience with XML and XSLT.
- Development experience with PostgreSQL databases is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop Workday integrations
- Understanding of integration patterns, SOA and Web Service Technologies
- Experience with integrating applications via web service APIs - SOAP and REST
- Experience managing security for Workday is preferred
- Typical candidates will possess 3 years of relevant experience and BS in Computer Science or related fields
- Excellent Communication and Prioritization skills.
- Owns success ‚?? Takes responsibility for the successful delivery of the solutions.