Short DescriptionProcter and Gamble is seeking a Data Engineer who has the ability to Execute data modeling and optimization of data and analytics solutions at scale.
- Working on advanced analytics use cases
- Executing data modeling and optimization of data and analytics solutions at scale
- Crafting and developing applications that source data from various systems utilizing advanced programming in Scala, Python, js, shell scripting and SQL
- Delivering analytical algorithms and applications (eg. machine learning)
- Engaging in proof of concepts and experiments together with data scientists and analysts to deliver new advanced analytics use cases
- You should be a passionate leader and technologist who has graduated with a BS or MS in Business/Management Information Systems and/or Computer Science/Engineering, Programming/Software Development or Operations Research or Statistics or with proven track of record from programming areas.
- You need to have demonstrated deep understanding in applied Big Data technologies :
- Scripting languages for manipulating data (eg. Scala, Python)
- Big Data (Hive, Impala) and NoSQL databases
- SQL, Linux Shell Scripting
- Cloud services frameworks
- Data Mining, Data Modeling, and Data Provisioning (acquisition from various sources, transformation, and sharing)
- Dedication from us:
- You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
- Continuous mentorship - you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal pieces of training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamicandsupportiveworkenvironment- employees are at the center, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.