Short DescriptionLybrate is hiring a DevOps Engineer who can Build and deploy our applications from code to production and everything in between.
- Build and deploy our applications from code to production and everything in between
- Follow and improve upon best practices for source control, continuous integration and automated testing and release management
- Review application capacities and performance against business needs to ensure unhindered business operation
- Build tools for internal use to support software engineering best practices
- Tune our systems to get maximum performance and efficiency
- Deploy, support and monitor new and existing services, platforms and application stacks.
- B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must have experience in AWS
- 2-4 years of experience in managing and automating production environments
- Systems configuration management experience with automation tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Systems monitoring experience with tools such as Nagios, Sensu, Zabbix, graphite
- Experience with programming and/or scripting languages (Python, Perl, Java, bash, Ruby)
- Demonstrated ability to deliver solutions that are easily maintainable, understandable, and diagnosable
- Familiarity with web services running at scale; understanding of Linux internals and networking
- Passion for eliminating repetitive manual processes using automation.
- An opportunity to work on an exciting product
- An open set-up where you can try new things
- Market-premium salary plus lucrative stock options
- Flexible working hours and supportive team
- Generous perks and benefits